..."I think trim would be easiest for you? If so then trim. Thanks Sue"
"Plans for tonight?"
"Sorry Que, wrong person"...
..."I got excited for a minute. Been a long time since a young man had plans for me :)"
I have said it before - I'm not the best proof-reader. I like to hit send button as soon as possible!
Anyway I thought I might write a quick post to take stock of the projects I have on the go at the moment - for my sake at least. I feel as though I have really lost touch over the last two weeks as a result of work and other things going on.
1. Tokyo Subway Map Quilt - 1 block of 25 complete
2. Blue Rebel Quilt - Fabric purchased & have settled on the design
3. Scrappy Speckle Quilt - 6 blocks of 25 complete
4. King-sized Bed Quilt - With Sue B for quilting (105 x 110" whopper!) - this is my lovely year of finished project for February
5. Green Is Underrated - Quilt top was complete however it is now undergoing some minor
6. Red Hot Chili Pepper Quilt - Quilt top complete
7. Fiery Star Quilt - Quilt Top Complete
8. Vanishing Point Quilt feat Blue - Quilt Top Complete
9. Night-time Quilt - Fabric cut, however still trying to settle on the pattern
10. Green Tea Quilt - Quilt Top 75% complete - I've lost interest in this project
|Block 1 of the Tokyo Subway Map Quilt|
Crosby Stills Nash and Young - Country Girl